To become a patient of Grace Clinic, you must first call us at 336.835.1467 for an appointment to become qualified.
- Ages 18+.
- Resident of the following zip codes: 27011, 27017, 27018, 27020, 27055, 28621, 28635, 28642, 28669, 28670, 28676, 28683, 28685
- Uninsured or eligible for Medicaid and/or non-supplemented Medicare.
- Income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Level.
What to Bring:
- State-issued photo identification showing your current address.
- Additional proof of where you live: Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, Car or Voter Registration, Lease Agreement, Phone Bill, Cable Bill (bring one).
- Medicaid or Medicare card, if applicable.
- Any other government issued identity cards.
- A list of everyone in your household – names, ages, and relationship to you.
- Proof of household income.
- The bottles for any medications, supplements, or vitamins that you take or have recently taken.
- Medical records.
- A list of your health questions or concerns.
Accepted Proof of Income Documents:
- Copy of previous year’s tax return.
- Stubs from paychecks or benefit payments.
- Award letters for child support, Social Security, unemployment assistance, veteran’s benefits, or Work First.
- Copies of alimony checks.
- A description of any help that you receive from other people, ministries or agencies.